Search Page | Back to Results
To keep an accurate accounting of Black Rock Retreat’s finances by processing cash receipts and payments, including payroll, in a timely and detailed manner.
1. Enter and deposit cash receipts, including donations to Black Rock Retreat, using the appropriate computer programs. Issue tax deductible receipts.
2. Enter accounts payable invoices and run checks for accounts payable and miscellaneous payment. Follow up on accounts payable issues.
3. Responsible for all aspect of payroll processing. This includes new employee processing, acquiring and compiling all pre-employment paperwork, maintaining employee records, compiling employee hours worked, processing payroll checks and direct deposit information.
4. Work with the Guest Services Director, Outdoor Education Director and the Adult/Family Program Director to insure that all guests have paid, including follow up on NSF checks.
5. Obtain W-9’s from and process 1099’s for all appropriate vendors each year.
6. Assist the Director of Finance and Business Operations in the yearly audit.
7. Miscellaneous projects as assigned by the Director of Finance and Business Operations.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 5/14/2019 3:06:55 PM
Peter Fiorello III