Search Page | Back to Results
Housekeeping Lead Full-time year round with benefits
KEY RESULTS AREA
• In support of the Maranatha Mission statement, provide a clean and safe environment in all Maranatha guest rental facilities.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Provides satisfaction and comfort for guest lodging experience.
• Ensures guest satisfaction by providing servant leadership to housekeeping employees.
• Provides clean, comfortable rooms in all Maranatha guest facilities.
• Communicates in a timely manner with guests and staff.
• Provides Maranatha with a trained housekeeping staff able to complete all cleaning duties & and hygiene standards in all guest rooms.
• Functions as liaison between the housekeeping department and Guest Services management.
SECONDARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensures high housekeeping standards by hiring, scheduling and communicating with housekeeping employees. Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. Establishes cleaning standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
• Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments. Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
• Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements. Improves service and ensures more efficient operation by training housekeeping employees.
• Oversees laundry function and linen supply as well as all necessary supplies and equipment utilized in the housekeeping process.
• Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action. Coordinates and communicates with other departments.
• Orders supplies and works with vendors to receive competitive pricing.
• Creates housekeeping schedules and assigns duties within the allotted budget for labor hours.
• Works with outside services to insure competitive pricing and oversees their results to insure they meet Maranatha standards and within agreed time frame.
• Develops ongoing relationships with the residents and community to develop a strong volunteer base.
• Performs cleaning duties, and trains employees.
• Manages the lost and found system and establishes a communication process to return found items in a timely manner and log requests for items lost.
• Manages employees resulting in a positive staff morale.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 5/23/2019 8:51:16 PM