Search Page | Back to Results
Senior Facilities Manager- Cave Springs, OK
The Sr Facilities Manager oversees the physical care, maintenance and appearance of the camp property so that Sky Ranch guests experience a safe and welcoming environment where ministry can take place. This position is responsible for the stewardship of the property, ensuring that the camp will be able to support the next generation of campers. This position is also responsible for coordinating all contractors as needed and works with the Camp Director and other Sky Ranch staff to ensure the camp meets all safety standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and oversee Housekeeping, Grounds, Maintenance, Fleet, Site Development, and all construction projects to ensure guidelines are met and executed as defined.
• Oversee, revise, and execute preventative maintenance plan with daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal duties.
• Manage all Facility Department expense and capital budgets, department purchasing expenses, and financial reporting under the leadership of the Camp Director.
• Communicate regularly with the Camp Director on all issues as they relate to the site and facilities. Work with the Camp Director in creating and implementing camp master plan.
• Assist the Construction Manager and subcontractors with property construction and remodels.
• Maintain current state water and wastewater certification and meet all testing and regulatory requirements for the camp water and wastewater as needed.
• Schedule required annual property inspections (fire, etc.).
• Oversee seasonal opening and closing of camps.
• Maintain all site-specific construction drawings, maintenance files, correspondence, and employee files in an organized manner, easily accessible to Sky Ranch leadership.
• Lead the Maintenance, Housekeeping, Grounds, and Fleet staff in completion of all duties and communicating all goals, expectations, and Sky Ranch policies.
• Meet with Global Facility Director on a regular basis to report on facility activities an to receive guidance on all Sky Ranch Facility initiatives.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain compliance with Sky Ranch’s employee policies and procedures.
• Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High school degree or equivalent experience required.
• Some college preferred.
• At least five years of experience in a related field.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Waste water certification
• Pool maintenance certification
• OSHA 10-hour certification
• Project management experience related to construction, remodel, landscaping, roads, and water features.
• Facility support of the hospitality industry. Must understand the requirements of supporting guests and assuring their comfort and safety.
• Working knowledge of basic hand and power tools common to duties of this position.
• In-depth understanding of the field of property management and wastewater management, through construction and/or maintenance management.
• Experience using basic lawn maintenance tools, including but not limited to: mowers, weed-eaters, sprayers, blowers, hand and power saws, and chainsaws.
• Basic working knowledge and ability to use various office software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Knowledge of vehicles and fleet management.
• Understanding of housekeeping procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN
• Ability to effectively manage staff in areas such as: selection, development, coaching, motivation, scheduling, and performance evaluation.
• Excellent leadership skills necessary to appropriately influence people to achieve a desired outcome. Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills, including encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Ability to plan, manage, and report budgets proficiently.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
• Ability to prepare moderately complex reports.
• Ability to exercise independent thinking and initiative.
• Ability to deal with complex situations or issues and make effective, timely and appropriate decisions.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, sketches, O.E.M. instructions and specifications; perform basic math calculations.
• Ability to speak, read, and write proficiently in English. Excellent professional written communication skills. Ability to speak clearly in face to face interactions; to articulate with accuracy on the telephone and through e-mail. Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and manage a variety of tasks.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate the vision and values of Sky Ranch to both internal and external customers.
• Much physical effort required on a routine basis; ability to use up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination.
• Work requires a lot of physical agility for doing majority of assigned work, including but not limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the individual; crawling under desks; stooping, and climbing step stools or ladder.
Commitment to Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally. Must be able to fully support Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement. An active membership in a church whose spiritual beliefs are aligned with Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement.
Commitment to Sky Ranch’s Vision, Mission, Values (A.R.E.) and Principles (WOW, Stewardship, and Excellence) demonstrated in daily behavior.
Must demonstrate annually a clear background check and review of child safety practices as required for camp accreditation by the American Camping Association.
Possess personal spiritual discipline that models a proactive approach toward personal, spiritual, and relational health.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 7/15/2019 4:04:42 PM