Search Page | Back to Results
We are looking for someone with upper-level administrative experience with supervising a year-round camp/conference center. Our next Executive Director will need to build-up the human infrastructure of our ministry to work towards reaching our full Kingdom-building potential.
1. Fulfill responsibilities contained in the “Field Members Job Description.”
2. Serve as President/CEO/Executive Director for Camp Bethel Ministries.
(See Article II; §B, Par. 2e of the Constitution)
3. Implement the policies & decisions of the Board of Directors.
4. Develop organizational goals and objectives consistent with the mission and vision of Camp Bethel
5. Pursue funding through grants, charitable donations, etc.
6. Develop and administer operational policies and procedures.
7. Act as a liaison between personnel and Board of Directors.
8. Organize daily devotions/prayer time with personnel.
9. Have a working knowledge of each ministry.
10. Submit reports to the Board of Directors at least two weeks prior to each Board meeting.
11. Assist the Treasurer of the Board in preparing a proposed annual budget.
12. Develop procedures for personnel to use when making approved purchases.
13. Meet as needed with Ministry Directors for the purpose of planning, coordination, etc.
14. Chair monthly Filed Member business meetings, and serve as an ex-officio of other Field Member
15. Meet bi-annually with each Field Member and Ministry Director for the purpose of evaluating job
performance, setting goals and meeting personal needs.
16. Develop, maintain and file at the Mission Office all job descriptions that have been approved by the
Board of Directors.
17. As needed, pursue additional Field Members/personnel, and assist the Chairman of the Board in
pursuing additional Board Members.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Category: Executive Director
Updated: 4/7/2019 10:47:25 PM