Search Page | Back to Results
Arizona Campus Manager
As part of a dynamic and growing Christian ministry, the Arizona Campus Manager is responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of all buildings and facilities located at the Youth Haven campus in Eloy, AZ. This position includes general management and oversight of our facility and grounds volunteers and staff and will serve under the leadership of the Arizona Regional Director.
• Responsible for hands on work with plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other areas of building, facility and grounds maintenance at the Arizona campus.
• In coordination with Regional Director, oversee staff and volunteers working on facility and grounds projects at the Arizona campus
• Ensure the AZ campus is maintained according to all state and local regulations and standards, and remains in a state of readiness for inspections
• Assist with special event setup at Youth Haven Desert Ranch
• Assist with tours, special guest visits, and other things occurring at Youth Haven's Arizona campus as requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have an active, growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• A sincere and deep commitment to Youth Haven's mission and core values, understanding the opportunity to be involved with Youth Haven as a home mission organization
• Ministry minded, servant attitude required. While position will have normal working hours, being on call for emergency needs is necessary.
• Proven experience in general maintenance skills, including plumbing, electrical, drywall work and general carpentry
• Detail oriented with a desire for excellence
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven management experience especially with volunteers
• Ability to work in a team environment with leadership at our Corporate Office in Michigan, Regional Director, staff and volunteers.
• Organized and self-motivated
• Relocation to on-site housing (provided by Youth Haven) required
Youth Haven is a great place to work, with each member of our team using their gifts and skills to reach out to children in need. We offer competitive salaries and other benefits (housing with utilities, health insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off) to our staff based upon experience and positional responsibilities. If you feel that serving the Lord at Youth Haven is what you’d like to do, and you possess the servant heart, skills and qualifications required for this position, please fill out our online application. You may attach a resume and cover letter during the application process.
Complete details and application at youthhaven.org/arizona-facilities-manager
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 4/22/2019 10:28:24 AM