Search Page | Back to Results
We are looking for someone with experience and an ability to teach others in the maintenance field. We would like someone who is proficient in any of the following areas: Construction, Mechanics, HVAC, Electrical, or a good understanding of a combination of these areas. This position will be a leadership position.
Please apply online. Application can be found at the following link:
LAKE LUNDGREN BIBLE CAMP JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: Maintenance Tech
RESPONSIBLE TO: Maintenance Coordinator
1. Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to see campers come to know and grow in Him
2. Is in agreement with Lake Lundgren's philosophy and policies
3. Is eager to learn, enjoys campers, and shows a consistent walk with God
4. Does nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers others better than himself. (Phil. 2:3)
5. Is flexible and able to work with other staff members and campers
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Ability to get along with others
2. Views maintenance as a servant ministry
1. Assist the camp in fulfilling its Mission in serving campers and guest groups.
2. Strive to fulfill camp’s Core Values throughout personal daily activities.
3. Meet weekly with supervisor for accountability, to review tasks and performance, to seek input, and to pray.
4. Attend morning staff prayer times and weekly staff meetings.
1. Assist the Maintenance Director in any areas needed (general maintenance, construction, custodial) with the majority of time being given to:
- Scheduled checks and monitoring of LP gas tanks, water softeners, furnace filters, gasoline and diesel fuel
- Scheduled maintenance/testing of wells and septic systems to include routine checks, changing valves, assuring proper operation of systems.
- Seasonal jobs as scheduled (i.e. snow removal, lawn care, etc.)
- Assist with custodial and carpet cleaning as assigned
- Proper care and normal maintenance for all equipment used
- Care for trash and recyclables as scheduled, police grounds regularly
2. Be "on call" for maintenance emergencies as needed
3. Assist in other areas as needed or assigned
Lake Lundgren Bible Camp N18250 Lake Ln., Pembine, WI 54156
715-324-5457 email email@example.com
Application can be located @: http://www.llbc.org/new/ministry-openings/
All Full-Time positions are Missionary supported.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Updated: 7/17/2019 3:23:29 PM