Search Page | Back to Results
Health Care Team Member
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 7-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Is able to be active throughout the day and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Preferably will hold a current license as an RN, LPN, EMT, PA, certified by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or has finished a minimum of 2 years as a nursing student certified in CPR and First Aid.
2. Possesses organizational skills and is detail oriented.
3. Has sound judgment, good decision-making abilities, patience, sensitivity, and able to stay calm and think clearly in emergency situations.
4. Is a self-starter and able to maintain a strong work ethic without constant supervision.
5. Can work well and communicate effectively with other health care staff/volunteers.
6. Is self-aware; works within their qualifications when administering care.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/about-us/employment/summer-camp/
Dates: June 3-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 10:40:41 AM