Search Page | Back to Results
Please fill out the application online: https://llbc.campbrainstaff.com/
LAKE LUNDGREN BIBLE CAMP JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: Executive Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Camp Director
1. Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to see campers come to know and grow in Him.
2. Is in agreement with Lake Lundgren's statement of faith, mission, philosophy and policies.
3. Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a consistent walk with God, following Christ as Lord.
4. Does nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers better than himself.(Phil.2:3)
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Ability to lead, supervise, evaluate and get along with others.
2. Has experience or training in administration and operation.
3. Knowledge of Office or G-suit
4. Ability in budget formation
5. Ability to understand budgets and prepare reports.
1. Work with the Camp Director in overseeing the Administrative office.
2. Work with the Finance Team and prepare and present financial reports to the Director
3. Work with the Camp Director to foster strong relationships with churches and Para church organizations.
4. Work with the Camp Director to effectively market camp programs and rental opportunities, utilizing other camp staff in the process.
5. Assist the Camp Director on missionary staff recruitment.
6. Work with the Camp Director to give oversight to all administrative aspects of Lake Lundgren Bible Camp.
1. Write up and operate from Performance Goals and seasonal plans, working closely with the Camp Director.
2. Assist the Director in connecting with churches for opportunities and follow up.
3. Generate financial reports to the Director monthly. (More frequent if needed)
4. Assist in creating reports from Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
5. Oversee bulk mailing
6. Collect and file records of all missionary staff goals, plans and annual evaluations.
7. Assist the Director in creating quarterly calendars of assignments.
Revised 8/27/18 by Personnel Committee; adopted by Board 2018
Lake Lundgren Bible Camp N18250 Lake Ln., Pembine, WI 54156 715-324-5457 email email@example.com
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Category: Assistant Director
Updated: 4/12/2019 4:19:37 PM