Search Page | Back to Results
Please fill out application online: https://llbc.campbrainstaff.com/
POSITION: Program Intern
DURATION: August 26 2020-August 15, 2021 (Start and end date is negotiable)
• Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to see individuals come to know and grow in Him.
• Is in agreement with Lake Lundgren's statement of faith, mission, philosophy, and policies.
• Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a consistent walk with God, following Christ as Lord.
• Strives to do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers better than him/herself.
• Is flexible and able to work with other staff members and campers.
• Strive to fulfill camp’s Core Values throughout personal daily activities.
• Meet weekly with supervisor for accountability, to review tasks and performance, to seek input, and to pray.
• Attend morning staff prayer times, weekly staff meetings and program planning meetings.
• Complete the curriculum for LLBC Interns.
• Each internship will be broken down into three sections:
1. Curriculum- You will receive teaching in sound doctrine, ministry skills and character development. For more information about Curriculum visit: http://www.llbc.org/new/internships/
2. Job Specific Responsibilities (Explain in specific responsibilities)
3. Miscellaneous Tasks
? Assisting camp in fulfilling its mission in serving campers and guest groups. Including hosting groups, helping plan and implement retreats, assist with custodial needs, set up and maintain program areas, staff meetings, helping in the kitchen, etc.
• Custodial help: You will be assigned specific cabins and you will be in charge of cleaning the bathrooms before the next retreat. This will help you practice serving God in the less glamorous tasks.
? You will be expected to actively invest into volunteers and campers while they are on camp.
• This position is part of the program team and will fulfill a broad range of programming elements needed to allow camp's events to run smoothly. Each person’s responsibility will be assigned based on their strengths, interests and abilities so that the program team can perform at its best. The program intern position will include things like youth ministry, promotions, business management, hospitality, volunteer ministry, retreat planning and much more.
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Updated: 12/4/2019 11:33:03 AM