Search Page | Back to Results
Member Relations Specialist
The Member Relations Specialist plays a key role in representing CCCA to members and the public. By necessity an extrovert, he/she thrives on meaningful, thorough, efficient, connections with others.
Reporting to the Member Relations Manager, he/she serves as part of a small, close-knit Member Relations team. The Member Relations Specialist is responsible for understanding all CCCA resources and responding to inquiries from members and the public as well as supporting the retention and recruiting efforts of CCCA. This is a salaried, exempt position.
The Member Relations Specialist shall:
1. Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and affirm the CCCA Statement of Faith.
2. Embrace the Organizational Behaviors of CCCA and sign the document as a covenant with colleagues.
3. Possess a desire to pursue the mission of CCCA.
4. Have a good phone presence, excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
5. Be service-oriented and flexible to switch tasks as priorities change
6. Have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
7. Possess three years of customer relations experience.
8. Have experience using a database, CRM or AMS experience (preferred).
9. Be attentive to detail and accurate with data entry.
10. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
11. Possess at least an Associate degree.
• Understanding the resources CCCA provides, responding to public and member inquiries and providing answers via phone and email.
• Managing and scheduling renewal reminder calls and emails.
• Receiving membership payments and updates and tracking quarterly payments.
• Printing, assembling and mailing Renewal Roster packets each month.
• Providing administrative support to the Member Relations team including various data entry projects.
• Assisting with member recruitment efforts by researching prospective members, updating records and assembling prospect packets as needed.
• Reviewing all CCCA publications and website updates as they are produced/released to be aware of current programs, products and services available to members.
• Opening and distributing incoming mail.
• Serving as dual control for processing checks including making copies, completing deposit slip and control sheet.
• Updating records and correcting bounced emails and bad addresses.
• Serving at the annual National Conference in the Member Relations Booth.
In addition to the above, the Member Relations Specialist shall be willing, as time and skills allow, to take on other duties as needs dictate.
If you feel that this job description details tasks that are a good fit for your knowledge, skills and abilities, please send your resume, with cover letter, to email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 1/24/2019 3:42:53 PM