Search Page | Back to Results
Ministry Relationship Manager
Job Title: Ministry Relationship Manager
Organization: Lake Geneva Camps and Conferences
Reports to: Director of Advancement
The Ministry Relationship Manager’s primary responsibilities and accountabilities are to prospect, grow, and manage our relationships for the growth of our Camps and Retreat ministry. Success in this position is directly tied to increased guest and camper numbers meeting defined quarterly sales goals while embodying our ministry brand and maintaining ethical standards of relationship building.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops a prospecting “calling” schedule under the guidance of the Advancement Director.
• Works with the Reservation Specialists to ensure prospective guests are “handed off” well and communicated to in accordance with our service level agreement.
• Meets/greets potential customers onsite, gives tours, skillfully communicates the services we offer that will fulfill the mission of our guest groups.
• Sets face-to-face appointments with prospective and existing church customers and other large customers.
• Consistently utilizes our CRM and Circuitree tools in order to win, keep, and lift ministries towards partnerships.
• Works closely with Marketing and Program Teams to grow the business.
• Tracks sales results and communicated progress on a weekly basis to the Advancement Director.
• Supports other ministry needs as directed.
Experience, Skills and Abilities
• A strong personal faith in Jesus Christ. Able to sign our statement of faith and affirm it.
• Strong communication skills, positive interpersonal skills, out-going, articulate.
• Experience managing people, the camping and/or the hospitality industries, sales.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to delegate, recognize, hold staff accountable, set and complete annual goals.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and Technology friendly.
• Willingness to work periodic weekends, late nights, long hours.
• Passion for learning.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Self-Driven to continuously produce positive results.
• GRIT: Passion and Perseverance.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/9/2019 3:32:34 PM