Search Page | Back to Results
Under the direction of the Divisional Camp Director, the Site Manager will provide leadership for all departments at Pine Summit on the ‘day to day’ basis.
1. Encourage the professional and spiritual growth of staff under your care.
2. Work with the divisional Camp Director and development department to assist in the execution of a systematic plan for Camp’s development efforts both locally and (when appropriate) divisionally.
3. When needed, travel within the California South Division for the promotion of camp (both its summer programs as well as off-season rentals) including targeted fund raising efforts working in coordination with the Divisional Camp Director and DHQ’s development department.
4. Assistance with Camp(s) financial management – including supervision of department spending.
5. Work with Facilities staff to conduct an annual assessment of property and maintenance needs
6. Provide oversight to the management staff to aid in the process and maintaining of accreditation with authorized bodies such as ACA, CCCA, local regulations and TSA policies.
7. Support the Divisional Youth Secretary(s), Divisional Camp Director, Program Manager, in the implementation of a marketing plan to increase camper attendance and camp usage.
8. Assist in the approval process and facilitate the necessary purchases of equipment and supplies within the policies and the approval of the Southern California Command Finance Council.
9. Assist in the implementation of human resource management practices to recruit, develop, and retain year-round staff.
a. Provide support to the Divisional Camp Director, Divisional Youth Secretary(s) and Program Manager for the hiring and training of seasonal staff.
b. With the approval of the Divisional Camp Director, provide an annual evaluation of year-round staff.
10. Work directly with each department to ensure that we are constantly improving and providing the highest level of service to our groups, campers, and staff in each of the management areas.
11. Work collaboratively with the Divisional Camp Director and DHQ to ensure the enhancement of the overall camp operation.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 12/13/2018 11:48:03 AM