Search Page | Back to Results
PROGRAM CONNECTION AND RELATIONSHIP COORDINATOR
1. Develop a Christ-like, servant atmosphere in the work area
2. Aid in keeping the work area clean and orderly at all times
3. Be responsible for the annual written evaluation of all staff for whom this position is responsible.
4. Develop and Operate from standards of performance.
5. Is willing to serve at camp wherever needed.
1. Assist in the training, spiritual development and management of the seasonal program staff. Work effectively with the program team to create a team atmosphere conducive to spiritual, educational, and social growth.
2. Conduct the reservations operation of the Outdoor Education program including contract processing, group scheduling, and invoice preparation.
3. Build relationships with teachers and school administrators in order to meet their retreat/spiritual/educational needs.
4. Assist in the Administration of the Ropes Course program including writing group contracts, database management, and invoice processing.
5. Process Launch Discipleship Crew (was waitress and maintenance volunteer) applications and assign them to weeks.
6. Prepare Program related marketing including mailings throughout the year: such as Summer Camp Brochures, Winter Retreat Information, Sponsor Thank You Letters, etc.
7. Facilitate camper/parent/ staff evaluations, analyze the results of and use the results as a base to form new ideas, programs, policies and procedures for implementation.
8. Update all files and forms after every summer season.
9. Recruit, hire and oversee all camp program volunteers, including volunteer waitresses, volunteer maintenance staff, and Special Week volunteers ie. Nurses
10. For Group related programs- Work with full-time staff in various capacities, such as submitting food schedules to the Food Service Director, communicating maintenance needs with the Maintenance Director, coordinate the scheduling of events with the Guest Services Director, etc.
11. Work with the D.S.I.P. in setting Outdoor Education program prices and developing an annual budget.
12. Submit potential income and expenses related to discipleship programs for the coming year to DSIP.
13. Assist in the Development of and implementation of an effective marketing program to attract new schools from both the Christian school and public school markets.
14. Contribute to ongoing marketing efforts including our blog, social media posting, updating the website, etc.
15. Assist in the development of Nature Center Interactive displays
16. Assist in the care of nature center animals and displays
17. Acquire and maintain certification in CPR and First Aid.
18. Administrate camp snack shop throughout the spring, summer, and fall.
On-site housing is provided.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 12/11/2018 12:11:20 PM