Search Page | Back to Results
Rivercrest Bible Camp and Retreat Center (Camp Rivercrest) is located outside Fremont Nebraska in the beautiful Platte River Valley. Camp Rivercrest is a year around camp and retreat center serving 6,000 plus kids and youth during summer camp, junior high and high school student church retreats, college student getaways, as well as adult and family retreats. ,
Camp Rivercrest’s mission is to serve God through Christ centered camp and retreat experiences.
Camp Rivercrest is seeking an Executive Director to provide overall leadership for camp.
Vision - Collaborate with staff and Board of Directors to cast and execute vision
Administration - Leadership over all financial and compliance matters
Development - Responsible for the creation and execution of funding development plan This will be high priority for first three years in position
Public Relations/Marketing/Communication - Responsible for public relations, marketing and communication
Staff Development - Responsible for the development of Rivercrest staff to continue the strength of our ministry
- Ten plus years as an executive director, preferably in camping and retreat center ministry, with proven results in leadership, fundraising and community connectedness
- Committed to live a life of following Jesus
- Committed to live out the Mission and Vision of Camp Rivercrest
- Ability to lead fundraising development, public relations and marketing at a high level
- Ability to lead and mentor staff at a high level
The Executive Director will report directly to the camp’s Board of Directors.
Contact Dustin C. Suess (board member) with interest or questions.
Dustin C. Suess
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Executive Director
Updated: 11/20/2018 9:55:47 AM