Search Page | Back to Results
Admin and Retreat Ministry Coordinator
The Admin and Retreat Ministry Coordinator supports the Camp Director in all year-round administrative duties for Ute Trail. This position helps manage and facilitate the retreat ministry of Ute Trail and serves as on-site coordinator for non-summer retreat guests. Duties include managing camp schedules, and assisting with reports, financial duties, and maintenance of camp resources. The Admin and Retreat Ministry Coordinator also oversees compliance, including but not limited to ACA and Colorado licenses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support for communication needs, including written correspondence or phone calls as needed.
• Assist with travel and scheduling needs.
• Provide support and leadership for part-time and seasonal staff as needed.
• Handle assignments related to donor and board care.
• Assist with preparation of operational and management reports.
• Handle accounting and financial tasks.
• Maintenance and distribution of camp radios and keys.
• Liaison with HR Department for any Ute Trail employee needs.
• Manage retreat contacts and contracts.
• Facilitate all non-summer retreats, including but not limited to hosting, serving, food service help, and housekeeping help.
• Facilitate daily summer ops meetings.
• Assist with training of seasonal summer staff.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain compliance with Sky Ranch’s employee policies and procedures.
• Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulatory requirements, including ACA accreditation standards.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of two years in an administrative role.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Proficient working knowledge and ability to use various office software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Basic internet and social media skills.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to relate positively, influentially, and sensitively to a broad spectrum of persons in a variety of multi-tiered relationships and settings to include but not limited to guests (youth and families), co-workers and peers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and relationship building skills. Ability to plan, manage, and report budgets proficiently. Exceptional financial management skills.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
• Ability to prepare moderately complex reports.
• Ability to exercise independent thinking and initiative.
• Ability to deal with complex situations or issues and make effective, timely and appropriate decisions.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and manage a variety of tasks.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate the vision of Sky Ranch to both internal and external.
• Physical effort required on a routine basis; ability to use up to 20 pounds of force frequently and up to up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, for moving and carrying objects.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination.
• Requires some physical agility, including but not limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the individual; crawling under desks; stooping, and climbing step stools or ladder.
• Works indoors in normal office environment about half of the time and outdoors the other time, exposed to the seasonal weather elements of the area.
• Some physical risks that are common while performing duties related to general housekeeping, cooking, and kitchen clean-up.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed, including nights and weekends.
Commitment to Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally. Must be able to fully support Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement. An active membership in a church whose spiritual beliefs are aligned with Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement.
Commitment to Sky Ranch’s Vision, Mission, Values (A.R.E.) and Principles (WOW, Stewardship, and Excellence) demonstrated in daily behavior.
Must demonstrate annually a clear background check and review of child safety practices as required for camp accreditation by the American Camping Association.
Possess personal spiritual discipline that models a proactive approach toward personal, spiritual, and relational health.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 11/9/2018 3:22:51 PM