Search Page | Back to Results
Guest Services Manager
The Guest Services Manager is primarily responsible for the guests and campers that we serve at Mt. Gilead. The Guest Service Manager assists in the coordination of the stay of the guest group, working alongside other departments to make sure that every aspect of our guest groups retreat is delivered with excellence. Christian character, team unity, and professionalism are essential as the Guest Services Manager is responsible for recruiting, training and discipling all guest services staff.
Recruit, interview and hire, train and supervise guest services staff.
Hosting the guest groups alongside guest services staff.
Manage guest services department budget including products and labor.
Oversee the cleaning of the facility and as needed, help with the cleaning of the facility.
Responsible for the safety and welfare of the campers, i.e. unauthorized trespassers, emergency services, fire and natural disasters.
1. Called by God to the ministry of Mt. Gilead, strong growing relationship with Christ
2. Experience in ministry and customer service
3. Experience in the hospitality industry preferred
4. 25 years old – required by law to supervise ministry
5. Experience in recruiting, hiring and supervising employees
6. Physically fit, able to stand and able lift and carry 75 pounds and carry 150 feet
7. High School Graduate
8. Valid driver’s license
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 10/18/2018 1:40:27 PM