Search Page | Back to Results
Double K Retreat and Adventure Center seeks an individual or married team to serve as full-time Executive Director. The board seeks an openly-professing Christian executive capable of overseeing all aspects of operations, strategic development, and staff leadership. The camp serves the Pacific Northwest region as a peaceful place to refresh and retool for the challenges of daily life and growing as a disciple of Christ.
Double K occupies 177 acres on the east side of the Cascade Mountain range in Washington State. It serves thousands of guests on a year-round basis, from church groups of varied denominations to non-profits and professional organizations. The camp has a main lodge with offices, full service kitchen, dining room, conference room, and lodging. In addition, there are two adjacent dormitories, additional conference rooms, additional lodging, and an RV area for campers. Double K is a ministry associated with the Pacific Northwest Association of the Churches of God, Anderson Indiana. Camp operation is on a firm foundation with no debt and a solid board of directors.
See our web site for a presentation of Double K ministries.
• Business and leadership experience managing budgets, accounting principles,
and P & Ls.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple competing priorities with finite
• Ability to hire, manage, train, and lead qualified staff.
• Minimum five years of managerial and leadership experience in non-profit
• Be a part of and/or support the ministry of the Church of God
(Anderson, Indiana), the parent organization of Double K.
• Understand and have skills in risk management.
• A four year degree in business administration, Christian ministry, or related
• Leadership experience in a non-profit organization or camping/retreat
• Oversee the physical, administrative, and program needs of Double K.
• Advance the purpose and mission of Double K.
• Hire, manage, and if necessary, fire salaried and hourly staff.
• Report directly to the board of directors and keep them updated with
information relevant to decision making.
• Maximize the use of the camp and adventure program as a primary asset.
• Balance vision and financial solvency.
• Represent Double K in speaking before varied groups.
• Build and maintain supportive relationships with staff, volunteers, guests, and
• Be the face of Double K to the community and supporting Churches of the
A more detailed job description will be available on request.
Salary and benefits package will be discussed with finalists.
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://doublek.org/home
Face Book: Double K Retreat & Adventure Center.
Further questions and requests for information may be directed to Tim Reed at: email@example.com
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Executive Director
Updated: 10/17/2018 12:56:52 PM