Search Page | Back to Results
The Green Lake Bible Camp (GLBC) Property Manager serves as a key team member and an active participant in making strategic decisions affecting Green Lake Lutheran Ministries (GLLM). S/he is responsible for the maintenance, repairs, replacement and general upkeep of all of GLBC physical assets (properties, buildings, equipment, grounds and vehicles). This position also anticipates future physical asset needs and communicates that to the Director of Property and Facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and monitor an ongoing maintenance plan and schedule for all GLBC buildings (e.g. repair, painting, remodeling, updating); equipment (general upkeep and replacement); and vehicles (regularly-scheduled tune-ups, oil changes, etc). Ensure all maintenance activities are implemented in a timely manner aligned with organizational priorities. Oversee the work of site-based property assistants – helping set priorities and ensuring quality work is implemented.
2. Coordinate care for grounds, ensuring a continuous high quality appearance. Maintain all roads and trails. Manage, cull and plant trees and foliage as necessary. Monitor and report on erosion. Ensure proper signage – directional and safety warnings.
3. Responsible for keeping abreast of all program and retreat bookings, and prepare buildings and rooms according to stated needs.
4. Coordinate and oversee work of volunteer crews. Prioritize and plan out work for maximum efficiency.
5. Oversee all renovation projects.
6. Maintain an up-to-date inventory of equipment and supplies.
7. Provide status reports to Executive Director. Coordinate with the Board Property Committee.
8. Manage budget assigned to unit. Provide budget variance analysis when requested.
9. Other duties as assigned.
This position supervises the GLBC Property Assistant, Ministry Associates as assigned, seasonal maintenance assistants, seasonal custodian, and gardeners.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 9/4/2018 1:17:38 PM