Search Page | Back to Results
DIRECTOR OF CAMP AND RETREAT MINISTRIES
Applicants are being sought for a full time Director position for a camp located in a rural area of Central Illinois with close proximity to several mid-sized cities. The Director will work with the Board to address specific challenges and help the camp reach full potential. This will include matters relating to mission fulfillment, personnel, programs, facilities and finances as well as strategic development and spiritual leadership.
The expectations of an ideal candidate for this position will include, but not be limited to the following descriptions.
1. Proven leadership experience in a Christian Camp or similar organization at a
manager or director level with skills in leading and mentoring a staff team.
2. Proven record of accomplishment of development and growth in a camp or similar organization and the ability to address financial challenges.
3. Evidence of spiritual maturity and leadership skills, including the ability to
communicate God’s Word to others and carry out spiritual objectives with a
year-round and summer staff team.
4. Proficiencies in budgeting, marketing, programming and development
in the context of camps and retreats.
5. A passion for working with children and youth; a desire to see them encounter
Jesus and experience the love of God and an understanding of today’s youth
6. A good fit for the geographic are as described in the preface.
7. Full agreement with the mission and affirmation of its statement of
faith and core values.
• Submit Resume’s via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Category: Camp Director
Updated: 8/31/2018 1:43:13 PM