Search Page | Back to Results
Service Manager & Camp Host
Position: Service Manager & Camp Host
Responsible To: Camp Executive Director
1. Have a personal relationship with Christ and a proven desire to grow in him.
2. Is a witness to Christ to others through words and/or actions.
3. Adheres to Shiloh Bible Conferences mission, vision, goals and statement of faith.
4. Is willing to learn, loves people of all ages and has a consistent devotional life.
5. Willing to put personal desires aside for the good of the campers and guests.
6. Is flexible and able to work with other staff, campers, and guests as a team.
7. Has a passion of service in the maintenance/operations field.
8. Is self motivated and a proven ability to take initiative when appropriate
9. Has an attitude of excellence.
10. Has the ability to lead a group of people in a supervisory role.
Service Manager responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
1. Ordering food for guest groups and summer camp meals,
2. Keeping track of food costs based on average cost of $2.60 per plate,
3. Responsible for the menu planning with age appropriate meals,
4. Uphold state health code regulations
5. Quality control of cleanliness and training with staff and helpers in the kitchen.
6. Finding staff for proper operation of the kitchen
7. Assigning tasks to the kitchen workers.
8. Prepare food and teaching the kitchen staff proper cooking procedure
9. Ensure that food is ready when scheduled
10. Make sure that food is of good quality and presentation to the guests.
11. Be proactive in developing new menus
12. Attend staff meetings on Monday mornings
Camp Host responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
1. Prepare rooms for all incoming guests
2. Assign tasks for the cleaning of all camp guest rooms
3. Be onsite to welcome rental groups and provide them a tour of all facilities
4. Be available for questions and support throughout the camping season and during rental groups.
All positions at Shiloh Bible Conference are support based and staff are considered full-time missionaries. Shiloh Bible Conference is considered its own ministry and staff are able to raise funds directly through the ministry of Shiloh Bible Conference.
Housing is provided onsite for full-time staff. Utilities are covered in a limited capacity.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Category: Food Services
Updated: 11/11/2018 10:47:08 AM