Search Page | Back to Results
Title: Booking Coordinator
Reports To: Operations Director
The Booking Coordinator is responsible for preparing and maintaining group contracts and correspondence with group leaders in a manner that will contribute to the mission of the ministry and bring glory to Jesus. The Booking Coordinator is also the primary liaison for communication between Tejas staff and its guest groups. This includes direct verbal communication and written correspondence during our three main seasons; summer camp, retreats, and Lights of Tejas.
• Preparing and sending contractual agreements to prospective groups within 48 hours of verbal commitment.
• Contacting groups regarding Facility Rental contracts that are past due and obtaining a signed copy and/or deposit ASAP.
• Preparing group invoices detailing amounts paid and charges owed based on contractual agreement.
• Processing ALL payments in Camp Brain.
• Serve as primary contact for all Tejas guest group leaders and guests.
• Familiarize yourself with all Tejas retreat and summer partners and learn to anticipate the needs of each guest group.
• Maintain corporate memory by capturing all guest group details and requests into official reservation software.
• Communicate changes and addressing concerns for incoming guest groups with all departments prior to group's arrival.
• Be the connection between the group and all Tejas departments. Responsible for disseminating reports to each department.
• Communicate all updated Tejas policies and/or facility changes with guests as needed.
• Share host responsibilities with the Guest Services team as needed.
• Cultivate and maintain a constant open line of communication with all guest groups in relation to their use of and comments about the property.
• Understand interdepartmental relations as related to service for the guest group.
• Possess familiarity with all aspects of the property operations (e.g., Food Service, Housekeeping, Administration, Maintenance and Guest Services).
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, customer service-oriented, have effective phone skills and be a clear communicator
• Must possess skills and gifts in communication, organization and administration.
• Able to communicate a sense of warmth, hospitality and concern for all guests and staff
• Able to relate in a professional manner that enhances the total flow of operation.
• Respond with grace and flexibility when unforeseen needs require your attention.
• Responsible to foster an environment through the year that inspires spiritual growth
? Operate according to established Tejas protocols and procedures
? Attend Tejas meetings and special events as assigned and requested
? Perform other duties as needed by the Team or Operations Director
Suggested Start Date: Immediately
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 7/30/2018 5:57:38 PM