Search Page | Back to Results
Camp Dixie, a highly-relational Christian camping ministry operating year-round is looking for a Registrar/Receptionist to collect and process the information concerning people, families, staff, churches and groups that is vital to this ministry. The ideal candidate is a follower of Jesus with excellent communication, computer and multi-tasking skills, an understanding of web-based data systems, the ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment, possess a positive attitude and be willing to serve as a member of a ministry team.
1. Manage and upkeep CampBrain database system for Conference Center, Camps, Retreats, Staff, Volunteers, Donors, etc.
2. Manage all aspects of summer camp and retreat registration such as upkeep of the database, collection of camper forms, data entry, generating reports, processing payments, inputting receipt data, answering parent questions/inquiries, assisting with promotional booths at summer camp fairs, etc.
3. Oversee registration check-in for Camp Dixie retreats/summer sessions such as Super Kids’ Retreat, Summer Camp Check-in Sundays, Family Camp Weekend, College Retreat, CIT Training Weekend, etc.
4. Attend and assist at Camp Dixie events such as Open House, Golf Tournament, Harvest Day, etc.
5. Coordinate volunteers for Camp Dixie events such as Open House, Summer Camp Registration & Check-in, Harvest Day, etc.
6. Keep accurate database records of donations and process thank you cards.
7. Assist with summer staff application process by updating and activating all Summer Staff applications in the database, contacting staff references, collecting forms, attending staff recruitment fairs, etc.
8. Support the summer camp program with tasks related to the database: i.e., Elective classes, Inclusion, photo orders, labels, reports, camper tee shirts, medical information, and camper check-out.
1. General reception and secretarial duties such as typing, photocopying, faxing, filing, etc.
2. Greet and assist guests/delivery drivers as they come into the office.
3. Answer and transfer telephone calls and take accurate messages.
4. Sort incoming mail and write up a fund collection sheet of received payments for the Administrative Assistant.
5. Take outgoing mail to the mailbox.
6. Compile and process bulk mailings and regular mailings as needed.
7. Update entrance marquee to direct groups to the proper area of the camp upon their arrival.
8. Social media and website upkeep.
9. Keep office and surrounding areas clean and neat.
10. Assist other personnel as needed.
Please submit resumes via email to email@example.com. or to the address or fax to 910-865-4277.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 7/25/2018 10:20:10 AM