Search Page | Back to Results
Assistant Guest Services Director
SERVE GUESTS AND MORE! Looking for an individual with a desire to serve others well in hospitality with excellent communication skills and a ministry mindset.
- People-oriented individual with leadership ability.
- Desire to serve God and has a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to a local bible based church
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision and works well with others.
- Skilled in guest services and pro-actively meeting the needs of others.
- Willingness and desire to learn.
- Skilled in marketing, promoting, and retaining guest groups.
- Ability and willingness to learn Camp software
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office products, etc.)
- Provide guests, visitors, vendors, and volunteers with the highest quality care and attention.
- Communicate the needs of the Guest Services team with his/her supervisor.
- Ability to maintain communication with guest group’s past and present.
- View Service Standards. This will include (but not limited to food service,
Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Program Departments).
- Supervise weekend safety (per Standards) and be ARC, CPR/First Aid Certified
- Attempt to fix any maintenance/safety issues as they arise or contact Maintenance as needed.
- Accept training and receive certifications as needed to serve and assist in the following areas:
- Golf Cart, Gator, Facility, Challenge Course, Climbing Wall, Zip Line, etc…
Tasks may include cooking, cleaning, facilitating group activities, running retail locations, general maintenance of camp property, and work projects as needed.
- Willing to serve on weekends.
- Serve as part of the ministry team.
Compensation: Salary pay, on-site housing, medical insurance, 401(k) retirement package after one year of full-time status, and paid vacation time according to time-off policy.
Disclaimer: This Job Description is not intended to be complete. It is only intended to give a good idea of what this job will be like.
Be in agreement with Black Rock Retreat’s Statement of Faith
Maintain a lifestyle and attitude that is evidence of a loving commitment to Jesus Christ.
Work heartily as unto the Lord
Communicate regularly with personal support team for personal accountability and corporate encouragement.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 7/24/2018 8:28:55 AM