Search Page | Back to Results
The Operations Assistant is responsible to assist the Senior Director of Operations. Tasks include answering phones, scheduling meeting, running reports, and general secretarial tasks, also support and assistance for the operations departments and their managers as needed. He or she must be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of staff and guests.
* Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the ability to administrate at the Executive level;
* Thorough and attentive to detail;
* Demonstrated ability to handle and safeguard highly confidential and sensitive information and resources;
* Strong organizational and personal/relational skills;
* Current in general office technology; computer literacy in word processing, Excel Spreadsheets and database management; proficient with Google Apps, Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Hume Lake’s communication (telephone and radio) and accounting systems;
* Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional team meetings.
Applicant must also be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of staff and guests and perform other related duties/ assignments as required.
This is a year-round, full-time position with benefits. Position requires housing on campus at Hume, CA (affordable housing is provided).
If interested, please complete our online application at https://hume.org/jobs/. Additionally, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Due to the number of applications and resumes we typically receive, unfortunately, we are unable to contact people individually with specific feedback.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 7/13/2018 11:05:05 AM