Search Page | Back to Results
Human Resources Generalist / Manager
Title: Human Resources Generalist/Manager
Status: Full-time position with benefits
Supervisor: Executive Director
Alliance Redwoods Conference Grounds is seeking a full–time experienced Human Resources professional with experience in compensation & benefits administration, Federal & California employment laws, policy development & compliance, performance management, and process improvement. This positons goal is to foster positive relationships, increase job satisfaction, and support Alliance Redwoods Team Covenant and employee policies.
• Bachelor’s degree, PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
• Three years HR Generalist or related experience with progressive responsibility in HR management.
• Thorough knowledge of human resources management practices.
• Broad knowledge of benefits, compensation, California employment law, and training/development.
• Experience working with HRIS systems.
• Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required (Word, Excel).
• Experience working for a non-profit ministry desired.
• Employees must also be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of staff and guests and perform other related duties and assignments as required.
• Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Complete our online application at http://www.allianceredwoods.com/employment.shtml
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 7/13/2018 1:33:26 PM