Search Page | Back to Results
General Position Summary
The finance assistant supports the Finance Administrator and Business & Finance Manager in the timely and accurate processing of month-end financial statements, accounts payable, cash receipts, ADP-based payroll, and ECL financial statements.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- The finance assistant will be trained in all aspects of the accounting function for CBCC and Ecola Creek Lodge.
- Post cash receipts to the general ledger, and process daily bank deposits.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly ADP payroll file.
- Prepare A/P checks.
- Assist in tracking and reconciliation of bank deposits and account balances
- Assist in data analysis for CBCC’s annual year-end audit
- Assist in completion of 1099’s at year-end.
Qualifications/Skills Required :
- A Christian in agreement with CBCC’s statement of faith, and with a consistent
Christian testimony and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Minimum of two years training in a community college (or equivalent); and/or comparable work experience in accounting and finance
- Computer literate with particular familiarity with Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks software
- Experience with ADP payroll preferred.
- Excellent math and problem solving skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and accurate in data processing and record keeping
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative, work independently, and manage time
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding financial and payroll-related transactions
- Able to process checks and cash with accuracy and integrity.
- Good internal customer service and communication skills
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 5/24/2018 6:17:33 PM