Search Page | Back to Results
Located at 6,000 feet in the beautiful red-rock, pine-forested mountains of Arizona, is a wonderful facility in need of a Facilities/Maintenance Manager.
The Facilities/Maintenance Manager (FM), who answers to the Camp Director, is a Lead Staff member of the TRCC team and plays a critical part in carrying out the mission of the camp, which is “To help people see, know and experience God.” The FM does this by maintaining and developing the facilities and equipment of TRCC. The FM is a position that involves hands on labor as well as administrative responsibilities, giving leadership to other staff and volunteers who work and serve in the area of facilities and maintenance.
1. A clearly observable commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Commitment to and in agreement with the Purpose Statement, Vision Statement, Confession of our Common Faith of Transformation Ministries and the TRCC Employee Handbook
3. A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or certifications in a related field or a proven track record in relevant areas of skill
Major Competency Areas:
1. A high level of competency in skills related to construction, physical property and equipment repair
2. A “detail person” with strong organizational skills
3. Good communication skills as the job requires delegation and leadership
4. Financial management skills with the ability to create and manage a budget
5. Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel, and email
1. The ongoing care of all the existing grounds, buildings and equipment of TRCC
2. Weekly work projects such as, but not limited to, cleaning, grounds work (yards, snow removal, grading and upkeep of gravel roadways, etc.) and repairs (plumbing, electrical, structural, etc.)
3. The remodeling of older camp facilities
4. Participation with the Camp Director in the design and development of future camp facilities
1. Assists with the facilitation of recreation on occasions when needed
2. Functions as Camp Host meeting guest’s needs in the unavailability of other staffers
3. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director
The FM must be an individual that is free from physical limitations or mobility issues. They need to have the physical aptitude to accomplish all aspects of the job with the ability to stand, bend, walk, lift, dig, climb a ladder, etc.
This is a salaried position. A three-bedroom two-bath all-utilities-paid home is provide. Health, dental and life insurance for the employee, along with the opportunity to purchase coverage for dependents is included. A cell phone stipend is also available.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 5/12/2018 10:30:33 AM