Search Page | Back to Results
Description: Help redefine and build the retreat ministry at HoneyRock as a Graduate Assistant in our Outdoor and Adventure Leadership M.A. program. We are looking for a visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.
The student will receive a 25% discount on graduate school tuition as a member of CCCA.
• Provide overall coordination of retreats including planning, guest communication, related hospitality, and facilitation of group time
• Assist High School Adventure Ministries Manager to train, schedule, supervise, and run briefing and debriefing meetings for retreat staff
• Oversee the coordination of departments impacted by retreats including hospitality and housekeeping, finance, and other resident student groups
• Coordinate appropriate follow-up with all retreat groups, including but not limited to evaluation and assessment, billing, and scheduling future retreat(s)
• Work alongside Registration Coordinator to send and track contracts, payments, and registrations
• Work with Marketing Specialist for HoneyRock to update and maintain the retreat webpages
• Maintain annual Retreat budget
• Engage as an active member in HoneyRock staff meetings, retreats and in-service training for the purpose of planning, information sharing, support, and personal, professional, and community development
• Perform other duties as requested
• Self-starter; entrepreneurial mindset
• Good communication skills
• Able to see big picture yet manage details
• Event planning experience a plus
• Passion for retreat ministry
• Plans to enroll in the Wheaton College Graduate School, Outdoor and Adventure Leadership M.A.
Time: Part-Time Seasonal
Updated: 5/22/2018 10:00:31 AM
Moses Muhia Karianjahi