Search Page | Back to Results
Immediate start date. Must be 19 years of age or older.
Paid time off, insurance benefits and 403(b) options included.
Free or reduced college tuition benefit.
Meals included when working.
- Leads self and others to provide quality food service experience by providing quality food in sufficient quantities in a timely fashion to our guests and staff.
- Maintains food service areas and equipment with a high level of cleanliness. Upholds practices that meet or exceed accreditation's or regulatory standards for food service.
- Lead crew in a way that provides for a safe, productive, and healthy work environment for food service staff consistent with Timber-lee values and its food service policies and procedures.
- Provides for a welcoming, friendly, hospitality experience to Timber-lee guests.
- Strives to demonstrate through thought, attitude, actions and behaviors a life that reflects a personal faith in Jesus Christ and exhibits the fruits of the Spirit.
- Demonstrates excellent work ethic and excels at providing quality customer service.
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to teach or lead others.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Has a working understanding of food production, presentation, and kitchen sanitation.
- Experience and/or culinary education preferred.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds a distance of 15 feet to a height of five feet.
- Able to work in camp kitchen environment during all seasons of the year and be on one’s feet for extended periods of time.
- Experience with menu planning and/or product ordering a plus.
- Possess or ability to possess 60 days after hire a Serve Safe certification
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter and resume through CCCA and visit Timber-lee's website to fill out an online application.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 7/14/2019 11:45:34 AM