Search Page | Back to Results
Forest Glen Springs Maintenance
In general the Springs maintenance staff are responsible for maintaining all buildings, grounds, equipment and vehicles in proper working order. This is a team effort and all responsibilities will be divided equally among the different team members to be carried out in a way that serves camp guests well and honors our Lord. This is a full-time hourly position and each team member is responsible to the Springs Facilities Director.
There are 3 primary areas of focus for the maintenance team:
1. Preventative maintenance – to identify and correct any potential problems as listed in the attachment before it is seen or experienced by a guest and to reduce further potential damages.
2. Grounds maintenance – to maintain a positive look, cleanliness and safety of the grounds, by mowing, weed eating, leaf pick up, tree removal, gutters, culverts drainage, trail maintenance, flower beds, maintain signage, split rail, road repairs, firewood, decks, outside lighting, benches, rec court and outdoor activity locations and equipment, and winterize exposed plumbing in the late fall.
3. Equipment maintenance – Maintain all vehicles, tractors, trailers, heavy machinery, and small gas powered engines by scheduling and performing routine maintenance and repairs.
In addition to the primary responsibilities listed above, each team member will complete assigned maintenance requests, assist in keeping the shop clean and organized, and be flexible in helping other staff on larger projects such as remodels or new construction when needed.
• Must have basic knowledge of “handyman skills” and trouble shooting
• Must be physically able to do heavy lifting and work in hot and cold environments
• Must be able to schedule and perform tasks and see to their completion
• Must have basic knowledge of automotive and equipment repair
• Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must be teachable and willing to learn
• Must have valid driver’s license
All staff are expected to exhibit Godly character and work to be a model of God’s grace, mercy, and peace. They also should conduct duties in a manner consistent with Forest Glen policies and procedures and be in agreement with Forest Glen’s Statement of Faith. It is vital that each of us pray over our duties and work in the power of the Holy Spirit. We cannot do God's work when we are not continually seeking His direction.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/21/2020 4:26:54 PM