Search Page | Back to Results
Front Desk Assistant/Camp First Aid Provider
Camp First Aid Provider/Front Desk Assistant
Employment Status: Full-time, Part-time or Seasonal Hourly
Team: Guest Services
Immediate Supervisor: Camps and Conferences Division Manager
Purpose Statement: To serve guests and staff by implementation of the ARCG Health Care Plan and to facilitate operations related to ARCG Emergency Response. To cover front desk, coffee central and gift store needs including greeting and assisting guests, answering phones and directing calls, taking messages, and assisting in special projects as well as supporting services provided by the Guest Services team as needed.
Description of Duties and Essential Functions
• Opening and Closing the office
• Answering and directing all on site questions from guests and staff and/or directing all incoming questions by phone, fax, general ARCG email and radio calls.
• Assisting with all activities related to retail sales including inventory, pricing, ordering and stocking, cash register, preparing deposit tills
• Maintaining Coffee Central area – ordering coffee, brewing coffee, cleaning serving area
• Provide support for ARCG Programs in regard to the implementation of:
1. Camper Safety and Emergency Response
2. Health and cleanliness standards, Daily tracks health care inventory and maintains necessary supplies
3. Execution of requests made by the First Aid Supervisor/Program Director
• Updates, and/or monitors health care plan and maintains appropriate records
• Daily journals brief description of Health Center patients
• Assists other ARCG staff involved in providing First Aid
• Distribution of camper OTC and prescribed medicines
Major Competency Areas
• Excellent critical thinking, organizational, and team support skills
• Ability to provide patient care with excellence and compassion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Use of Microsoft Office tools, Copiers, printers, fax machines, cash registers, ect. to do office projects
• Detail Oriented and able to perform under pressure
Qualifications/Education / Experience
• Minimum certification of CPR/First Aid/AED. Higher certifications are ENCOURAGED such as certifications in: Emergency Response, Wilderness First Aid, E.M.T. Paramedic, L.V.N. or R.N.
• Current CPR and First Aid Certifications required before hiring.
• Notable experience with children and adults.
• Must pass background check to be eligible for employment
• Must be in harmony with ARCG statement of faith and code of conduct. (see this link for more information: http://www.cmalliance.org/about/beliefs/doctrine)
• Valid driver’s license
• Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
• Abilities sufficient to carry out the essential functions of the job
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 10/22/2018 10:42:57 AM