Search Page | Back to Results
Position: Media Coordinator
Duration: 7 weeks (July 1 - August 19)
Reports to: Camp Directors
• Genuine faith in Jesus Christ, seeking to follow him daily.
• A servant heart, enthusiastic attitude and desire to work with children and teens.
• Red Cross CPR/First Aid Certificate or equivalent.
• Positive references from 3+ referees. One reference must be a written reference.
• Pass Massachusetts and home state CORI and SORI background checks.
• 4 weeks experience in supervisory capacity with children.
• Experience in filming, editing and compiling videos, photography, social media.
Role and Responsibilities:
Roles and responsibilities vary week-to-week based on the needs and camp schedule. All intern positions include working with campers and guests, implementing summer camp program, participation in activities, cleaning and kitchen help. Camp days are long, but rewarding; work weeks are usually 6 days per week. Working at a camp requires flexibility, problem solving and the willingness to contribute in a variety of ways to create a successful camp experience.
• Complete Orientation with Camp Directors July 1-7
• Attend daily meetings
• Assist THCC director and staff to plan, organize and implement summer camping program.
• Record video of campers and create 2+ videos per camp week.
• Take photos of campers and staff during activities, sessions, lake time, etc. Photos will be used to document camp and in promotional materials. Post photos and/or videos to social media once per day.
• Record camper interviews and create thank you videos for sponsors
• Create 2019 promotional video
• Creation of content (memes/still pics/short clips) to be uploaded to social media throughout the year as promotional material
• Other duties as required by the Camp Director.
• The Media Coordinator will not have a counselor role (unless specifically desired) but will be expected to engage with children and teens in a positive way, have active engagement in all meals and activities, and be a positive role model for campers.
• Stipend of $220 per week ($1,540 for 7 weeks)
• Accommodation and utilities provided.
• All meals and snacks provided
Apply at www.timothyhill.org/summerinterns
Please e-mail examples of previous videos in addition to your application.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 10/10/2017 12:02:50 PM