Search Page | Back to Results
1. Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to grow in him.
3. Is eager to learn, enjoys serving guests, and shows a consistent walk with God.
4. Does nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers others better than himself. (Phil. 2:3)
5. Is flexible and able to work with other staff members and guests.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Ability to get along with others
2. Views maintenance as a servant ministry
3. Self-motivated and ability to work independently (doesn't need micro-management)
1. Assist the camp in fulfilling its Mission in serving campers and guest groups.
2. Strive to fulfill camp’s Core Values throughout personal daily activities.
1. Assist In any areas needed (general maintenance, construction, landscaping, up-keep,custodial) with the majority of time being given to:
- Scheduled maintenance of water heaters, air conditioners and other mechanical
- Seasonal jobs as scheduled (i.e. snow removal, lawn care, etc.)
- Assist with custodial and carpet cleaning as assigned
- Proper care and normal maintenance for all equipment used
- Care for trash as scheduled, police grounds regularly
2. Be "on call" for maintenance emergencies as needed
3. Work with volunteers as needed
4. Work as “lead” person on projects as needed
5. Assist in other areas as needed or assigned
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 5/21/2019 11:22:41 AM