Search Page | Back to Results
The purpose of this position will be to serve a vital role in the overall operation of the camp and conference center while demonstrating the love of Christ to all served.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with planning and execution of the summer camp program and other programmed events.
• Implement marketing strategy for all programs.
• Assist in staff recruiting, hiring, and training for summer camp program.
• Prepare buildings and set up for group use throughout the year.
• Serve as a host for programmed activities for students and groups.
• Oversee a daily crew of student workers through the FCA Work Program consistent with the goals and philosophy of this program.
• Assist in care of facilities and equipment striving to maintain a clean, professional environment.
• Uphold a standard of excellence in customer service.
• Be part of the overall French Camp Academy staff and participate in activities and training as expected.
• Be willing to perform other ministry and job-related duties as need arise.
• Two seasons working in camping ministry.
• Current certification (or ability to obtain certification) in CPR and First Aid.
• Current certification (or ability to obtain certification) in at least two activity areas: Ropes, Lifeguard, Archery, Boating
• Physical requirements of standing for 45 minutes or more, able to lift 50 lbs., and move about camp property in various environmental conditions.
• Emotional resiliency to adapt to changes in schedule and assignments and to effectively interact with staff, campers, guests, and students.
• Commitment to investing in the lives of young people.
• Willingness to live and work in a camp setting and work irregular hours including weekends.
All Year-Round/Full-Time staff are employed through our parent ministry French Camp Academy and complete the hiring process through FrenchCamp.org
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 11/16/2018 11:44:34 AM