Search Page | Back to Results
1. Responsible to assist in all aspects of maintenance of the campgrounds, property, and equipment
2. Reports to the Camp Operations Manager for daily duties
3. Involvement in the total camp program with a willingness to help in all areas as needed, including
campfire programs, canteen, children with problems, evening programs, chapel, etc. as requested by
4. Responsible for keeping living areas clean
5. Promote observance of the spiritual emphasis of the program and the moral and ethical code
affecting campers and staff.
6. Attend and contribute to staff meetings.
7. Responsible to observe set curfew.
Your responsibilities will also include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Responsible for cleaning of cabin bathrooms and other camp restrooms.
2. General upkeep of grounds (landscaping, cleaning, repairing)
3. Trash disposal
4. Unloading and set-up/moving of equipment.
5. Assist with various building/maintenance projects as instructed by full-time maintenance staff
6. Plan & practice with other staff members for presentations in meetings
7. Provide supervision support to an assigned Counselor Team with their Cabin group
8. Assist with crowd control/supervision in camp-wide programs (when scheduling permits)
9. Any other duties assigned by the Camp Operations Manager or Summer Program Director.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 2/13/2020 10:47:33 AM