Search Page | Back to Results
1. Involvement in the total camp programs with the responsibility to help in all areas as needed, including areas such as water activities, dining room, campfire programs, canteen, children with behavior problems, dispensary, etc.
2. Attend and participate in staff meetings.
3. Promote observance of the spiritual emphasis programs and of the moral and ethical code
affecting campers and staff.
4. Responsible for sharing with the Unit Coordinator all matters of mutual concern relating to the
total welfare of the camp.
5. Display creativity and innovation in programming.
6. Responsible to observe set curfew.
Your responsibilities will also include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Leadership and guidance of a cabin or tent group of twelve to sixteen campers.
2. Live with a group of 12-16 campers and help each camper in all functional aspects of living and in
adjustment to other campers and camp life.
3. Interpret and share responsibility for safety and health regulations.
4. Participate in general planning and implementation of the total camp program. Guide the individual camper and the cabin group in participation in cabin, unit and total camp activities with an awareness of individual needs as well as group processes. Activities include but are not limited to:
- cabin inspections
- assist with the Summer Food Service Program details
- meal time table inspections
- cabin projects
- character building/emblem work
- free time rotation
- evening programs or other special days as scheduled by the Program Director
- camper awards certificate completed and turned in on time
- seekers information completed and turned in on time
5. Participate in program planning for the unit or cabin. (campfire skits, etc)
6. Assume night duty on a revolving basis, as assigned.
7. Be responsible for all health, cleanliness, good habits, welfare, and happiness of all campers, but especially for those within your cabin.
8. Report matters of concern immediately to the Unit Coordinator or other Senior Program Staff.
9. Complete/turn-in required forms as needed or directed:
a. Cabin Roster
b. Camper Award Certificates
c. Incident Reports
d. Accident Reports
e. Camper seeker reports must be completed on the last day of each session.
10. Participate in first and last day assignments as directed/scheduled.
11. Maintain a high level of cleanliness in personal living space.
12. Any other duties assigned by the Summer Camp Director/Program Director
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 2/12/2020 12:44:22 PM