Search Page | Back to Results
Program Team Member
This is a summer position that runs June 6 - August 6, 2022.
As a member of the program team, you are considered summer staff leadership. You will oversee a group of 5 cabin leaders and their cabins providing guidance and support throughout the summer season. You will also actively participate in the creation of programming for campfires, chapels, electives, camp wide games etc. Should be able to speak in front of a group as you will also have the opportunity to lead devotions for staff and campers at campfires, chapels and small groups.
Prior camp and/or ministry experience is preferred as you will be leading others.
Full Job Description Below
Attend and actively participate in Staff Orientation.
• Attend and actively participate in all Staff meetings.
• Act as Head Counselor by overseeing, assisting, and mentoring Cabin Leaders.
• Oversee and maintain safety and health standards within the program.
• Complete a brief at the end of the summer. It is suggested to do this weekly.
• Support and enforce camp policies and practices.
• Show flexibility in programming that accommodates different camp populations.
• To work with the Program Director in developing camp programs
• Work closely with the Program Director in developing special projects and evening programs.
• Assist program area specialists in their areas as needed.
• Attend and actively participate in all program related activities and Sunday Worship Services.
• Promote observance of spiritual emphasis within the program and moral code affecting both campers
• Help plan and execute daily chapel programs as assigned.
• Assist the Camp Director in matters of discipline of campers and staff, following disciplinary guidelines.
• Complete weekly statistics and evaluation forms.
• Work the occasional Monday-Saturday week to accommodate a longer work week.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/18/2021 5:59:42 PM