Search Page | Back to Results
This is a summer position that runs June 13 - August 6, 2022.
Work alongside our Head Nurse to provide care and support to campers and staff. You will be given an opportunity to minister to the needs of campers from all over Los Angeles, many of whom come from underprivileged homes. Use your gifts and skills to make a difference in a camper's life.
Certification required: First Aid & CPR
Full Job Description Below
Assist in providing health care and first aid to meet the needs of camp staff and campers.
• Assist with daily medication management.
• Help supervise and care for people admitted to the dispensary for care.
• Provide direct care to staff within the scope of their skills, the camp’s policy and procedures, and
• Monitor and assist in maintaining health and safety practices throughout camp.
• Work with other staff to minimize/eliminate health and safety risks.
• Work with other health care staff to meet overall health care needs.
• Assist in organizing and maintaining adequate resources for serving the health and medical needs of the
campers and staff.
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at chapels
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at during Sunday Services
• Assist cabin leaders in the supervision of campers and participate/lead nightly cabin devotions.
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at during campfires
• When time permits, away from main responsibilities, be involved with cabin buddy assignment to assist
with camper activities.
• Work the occasional Monday-Saturday week to accommodate a longer work week.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/18/2021 5:50:26 PM