Search Page | Back to Results
Maintenance - Summer
Summer position that runs June 13 - August 6, 2022.
Work alongside the Crew Chief to provide a safe, clean and fun atmosphere for kids to enjoy. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with staff and campers, many of which will last for a lifetime. Come experience a summer that you will never forget.
Must be 18 years old. Must be a self starter and take initiate to accomplish a variety of tasks.
Full Job Description below.
Attend and actively participate in Staff Orientation.
• Maintenance related tasks as directed by the Property Supervisor, including but not limited to the
a. Trash Runs, Clean and Set-up rooms, Move furniture & sound equipment.
b. Mop Floors, Clean bathrooms, unclog Toilets.
c. Build Campfires, clean campfire pit, cut and stack Firewood
• Operate some equipment such as mower and wood splitter, in safe and efficient manner.
• Be aware and make necessary changes to hazards found on campgrounds.
• Assist in some minor repairs of buildings, facilities, and equipment.
• Perform all duties in accordance with camp policy and procedures, risk management guidelines, and
American Camp Association accreditation standards.
• Assist with emergencies as needed and with weekly emergency drills.
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at chapels
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at during Sunday Services
• Assist cabin leaders in the supervision of campers and participate/lead nightly cabin devotions.
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at during campfires.
• When time permits, away from main responsibilities, be involved with cabin buddy assignment to assist
with camper activities.
• Work the occasional Monday-Saturday week to accommodate a longer work week.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/18/2021 6:15:37 PM