Search Page | Back to Results
Creative Graphic Designer
Hume Lake Christian Camps is looking for an individual with a passion for ministry and a desire to serve others. The Creative Graphic Designer is responsible to create, develop and produce exceptional themed graphics for the camp themes and all live productions for all of Hume Ministries nationally and internationally that effectively contextualizes the message of Scripture and draws students of all ages to Christ. This position creates, directs and produces all theme related graphics that impact thousands of students every year for both summer and winter and works closely with the Creative Director of Programming, Camp Directors, Program staff, Marketing/Communications, and production staff.
Responsibilities include but not limited to, designing theme logos, promotional materials, web graphics, design props, design and produce graphics for set builds, assist in painting and building of sets and props, assist in fabrication and production of costuming.
Requirements for this position:
• Spiritual Character– Someone who is living out our vision and values and cultural code
• Creative Expertise – Someone with proven creative development of themes, strong illustration skills, branding, and set design. Someone who can take an idea from conception to completed execution
• Effective Leadership – Someone who is gifted at casting vision, strategic thinking, building teams, and providing consistent execution
• Gifted Communicator - Someone who can communicate clearly and effectively in large group, small group, and one-on-one settings
• Biblical Knowledge – Someone who has a strong biblical and theological understanding
• Excellent People Skills – Someone with strong emotional intelligence who is gifted at reading and relating to others
This is a year-round, full-time position with benefits, and housing will be provided on campus. Applicant must also be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of staff and guests and perform other related duties/assignments as required.
Due to the volume of resumes we typically receive, unfortunately, we're unable to contact applicants individually with specific feedback.
If interested, please complete our online application at hume.org/apply
Additionally, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**An online portfolio is required to apply and links should be sent to Derek Geer at email@example.com
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 10/21/2017 11:34:59 PM