Search Page | Back to Results
The Assistant Director position is a full time position responsible for overseeing all daily functions of Crescent Lake Bible Camp, including a high emphasis on building relationships with campers, donors and outside organizations.
The ideal candidate will show evidence of a growing relationship with God, is active within a Bible-believing church, and exhibits high Christian standards in their life. A love for campers of all ages, eagerness to learn, and demonstrated flexibility and creativity with the overall goal of transforming lives within the CLBC ministry is a must. This particular position requires a person who is outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic and professional. As this is a key leadership position, the right person will show high integrity in their relationships and decision-making, with an ability to fit into the current team-oriented staff. Assistant Director will be in full agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of CLBC.
• Leading and supervising staff
• Operating summer and off-season programming
• Marketing of these programs
• College degree with emphasis on Camp Management or related field
• At least five years within a camp leadership role (Program Director / Camp Director)
• Strong management skills including conflict resolution, discussion facilitation, and effective / professional speaking and writing abilities.
Overview of Responsibilities (for more details, please contact us)
• Direction and supervision of camp departments and staff
• Ensure compliance with local, county, state and federal laws
• Working with the Program Directors, develop, plan, implement and evaluate year-round programming. This can include hosting groups, leading activities and teaching if necessary.
• Maintain and develop relationships with churches, schools, campers and other organizations to promote the ministry and programs of CLBC
• Implement the marketing plan in conjunction with the Executive Director for CLBC programs
• Build and maintain relationships with alumni, donors and past campers.
• Effectively manage department spending to ensure good stewardship of CLBC resources
Responsible to Executive Director
This position is paid, but staff person is expected to raise missionary support to help cover their salary.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Category: Assistant Director
Updated: 7/18/2017 3:39:20 PM