Search Page | Back to Results
Food Service Director
Windermere Baptist Conference Center is located at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. Our mission is to provide life changing experiences through hospitality, outdoor adventure, authentic relationships and Biblical truth. We are searching for a hardworking, Christian coordinator with a flair for good food, creative presentation and heartwarming hospitality.
Supervision – This responsibility includes the supervision of all meal preparations – recipes, cooking, presentation and taste. This person will supervise food service workers, volunteers and summer staff.
Cooking – There are times when the food service director will be responsible to do the actual cooking especially in times with low registration and during off season times.
Menu Planning - Plan menus that meet the needs of our guests. Menus include summer camp menu, off season menus, special needs menus and catering/banquet menus.
Accounting – Plan and account for food service budget (i.e., food, employees, equipment).
Volunteers – Coordinate volunteers assisting in the food service area. This includes a pleasant attitude toward services rendered and direction for future use.
Records – Be responsible in maintaining records that relate to food service operations: including recipes, equipment warranties and personnel items.
1. Carry out assigned work with a positive service orientation within the context of the Windermere Conference Center mission, policies and goals.
2. Collect information regarding needs/wants of guests; use this information in planning and evaluation.
3. Screen, recommend, employ, orient, train, supervise, evaluate and motivate employees.
4. Develop and communicate performance standards by which the work of employees will be evaluated.
5. Organize assigned work efficiently; match the paid employees to the projected revenue budget and monitor progress; build, maintain and document standard procedures for getting work done.
6. Prepare for approval and administer an approved budget.
7. Evaluate food services regularly in light of key result areas.
8. Other duties as assigned by the President of Windermere.
This is a paid full time position. Windermere benefits package includes housing with paid utilities, health insurance and paid vacation time.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 7/21/2017 2:09:49 PM