Search Page | Back to Results
Business Management Intern
Please fill out the application online: https://llbc.campbrainstaff.com/
POSITION: Business Management Intern
DURATION: August 28, 2019-August 15, 2020 (Start and end date is negotiable)
• Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to see individuals come to know and grow in Him.
• Is in agreement with Lake Lundgren's statement of faith, mission, philosophy, and policies.
• Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a consistent walk with God, following Christ as Lord.
• Strives to do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers better than him/herself.
• Is flexible and able to work with other staff members and campers.
• Strive to fulfill camp’s Core Values throughout personal daily activities.
• Meet weekly with supervisor for accountability, to review tasks and performance, to seek input, and to pray.
• Attend morning staff prayer times, weekly staff meetings and program planning meetings.
• Complete the curriculum for LLBC Interns.
• Each internship will be broken down into three sections:
1. Curriculum- You will receive teaching in sound doctrine, ministry skills and character development. Also, there will be opportunities to shadow the finance department. For more information about Curriculum visit: http://www.llbc.org/new/internships/
2. Job Specific Responsibilities (Explain in specific responsibilities)
3. Miscellaneous Tasks
? Assisting camp in fulfilling its mission in serving campers and guest groups. Including hosting groups, helping plan and implement retreats, assist with custodial needs, set up and maintain program areas, staff meetings, helping in the kitchen, etc.
• Custodial help: You will be assigned specific cabins and you will be in charge of cleaning the bathrooms before the next retreat. This will help you practice serving God in the less glamorous tasks.
? You will be expected to actively invest into volunteers and campers while they are on camp.
• Assist in the management of the stores (canteen, camp store, craft shop), including budgeting, inventory, planning and purchasing supplies, and preparing the shops for our retreats and summer.
• Assist in the management and training of volunteers and staff to help run the stores.
• Assist the camp in fulfilling its mission in serving campers and guest groups.
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 3/4/2019 1:47:33 PM