Search Page | Back to Results
Job Description MILE HIGH PINES CAMP Revised 5/15/16
Position: Finance Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Overseas: All areas of camp finances
Under the direction of the Executive Director is responsible for oversight of all Mile High Pines (MHP) financial matters including bookkeeping, financial planning, budgeting, auditing and reporting.
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a willingness to serve others.
• Must be friendly and able to work well with others.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and completely tasks in a timely manner.
• Experience and formal training in both accounting and bookkeeping.
• Experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and word.
Detail of Responsibilities:
a. Financial operating controls
1. Develop and implement effective operating controls to safeguard assets.
1. Prepare budgets, statements, reports, and correspondence
2. Assure adequate cash flow for camp operation
3. Develop and implement financial policies
1. Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable
2. Prompt receipting of donations
3. Oversee all aspects of payroll
4. Prepare financial statements and tax forms
5. Maintain computerized record keeping
6. Ensure that the camp is in compliance with all financial laws, rules and regulations
7. Related correspondence
D. Oversee staff benefits
E. Financial Reports
1. Prepare financial reports at the request of the executive director
F. Front Office
1. Assist as needed in the camp office
G. Complete all other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 5/26/2016 4:19:44 PM