Search Page | Back to Results
Food Services Director
Skyview Ranch is seeking a ministry-minded individual for a full-time, year-round salaried position to plan and implement the food service program. Benefits include on-site housing, health/dental & pension.
Skyview is a year-round camp & retreat ministry located on 175 acres in the heart of Amish Country providing meaningful experiences that lead people to new and renewed life in Jesus Christ. Skyview is a camp
Food Services Director
Skyview Ranch exists to serve the church for the purpose of evangelizing, discipling, and motivating individuals to return and serve the Lord.
The Food Service Director will manage the daily operations of the both the internal and external dining hall facility as it relates to food planning, purchasing, preparing, serving and keeping a clean environment.
• A life that demonstrates the Lordship of Christ.
• Demonstrates a high level of commitment to the intense time, people and ministry demands of the Christian Camping environment.
• Proven leadership that motivates and inspires self and others to take action to achieve established yearly goals.
• Communication in a thorough, clear and timely manner with all staff members and volunteers.
• Distinct service mindedness that deliberately identifies and creates opportunities to enhance each and every person’s Skyview experience through food service and a clean dining hall environment.
• Ability to prepare and serve a wide range of foods skillfully for groups as large as 300.
• Working knowledge of the rules and regulations related to health and safety in food preparation.
• Ability to regularly lift up to 30 pounds and spend long periods of time standing.
• Develop and maintain high standard for food preparation and service with emphasis on menu appeal and nutritional value.
• Develop menu options for guest groups to choose from when booking a retreat
• Research and analyze data to continuously improve the SVR dining experience
• Cultivate current relationship with our food vendors
• Recruitment and mentoring of volunteer and seasonal kitchen staff
• Prepare, monitor and administer the food services budget
• Ensure safety standards and clean environment for both dining area and kitchen.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 7/18/2017 2:33:49 PM