Search Page | Back to Results
Weekend Accommodations Associate
The primary responsibilities of the Accommodations Associate are to perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain Palomar Christian Conference Center in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and bathrooms, and vacuuming. As part of the Accommodations Staff you will also be expected to run activities when we have guest groups present.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clean rooms, dorms, bathrooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean and tidy.
• Notify Accommodations Manager of needed repairs or safety issues.
• Maintain an inventory of supplies; notifying the Accommodations Manager of any items that need to be ordered.
• Work with the Retreat Coordinator to ensure that the guest needs are met at all times.
• Set up meeting rooms according to guests’ requests and Retreat Coordinator’s specifications
• Installation, set-up, repair, and troubleshooting of audio/visual equipment for guest groups
• Run and lead activities
• Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace.
• Keep regular, timely attendance while maintaining a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace
* These duties are not exhaustive; with consideration of the job requirements and employee’s skills, this job description may be amended at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrates a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, exercising personal faith through consistent daily living in accordance to God’s Word
• Understands the mission of Palomar Christian Conference Center and is in agreement with its Statement of Faith, and submits all other goals and desires to that main goal
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses interpersonal skills such as are required to maintain positive relations with both staff and guests
• Possesses excellent customer service skills and presents a professional appearance and demeanor
• Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple priorities
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to squat and bend at the waist
• Able to stand for a minimum of 2 hours at a time
• Able to perform repetitive motion with hands
• Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple priorities.
This position has flexible hours, but would generally require working Friday night 4-8:30, Saturday 12-8:30, and Sunday 6-2:30 or 8-4:30.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 10/20/2017 4:09:34 PM
(760)742-3400 x 103