Search Page | Back to Results
Guest Services / Program Staff
Job Title: Guest Services / Program Staff
Reports To: Program Directors (both NLIC and CLBC)
Intern Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Salary will be $210.00 per week plus room and board when available. Staff will be required to live on-site when serving as night / weekend supervision for any group. This position is a seasonal, exempt position. Position has ability to transition into full-time, year-round if staff person is able to raise full missionary support and/or increase revenue to justify increased salary.
To begin the process, the successful candidate must demonstrate, accomplish and/or agree to the following:
1. A sincere love for the Lord and exhibits high Christian standards in their personal life.
2. Have a love for campers of all ages and backgrounds and possess a desire to see them grow physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
3. Agree with and sign the Doctrinal Statement of Northern Lakes Partners.
4. File all necessary paperwork, including an application, reference forms, etc.
5. Successfully pass all Reference Checks and the Background Check.
6. Agree to submit to drug-testing, if called upon.
7. Have completed a minimum of one year of college or post-high school training program. Preference will be given to those with a 4-year degree and/or advanced certifications.
8. Demonstrated ability to keep positive attitude in difficult situations.
9. Demonstrated ability to self-motivate.
10. Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
11. Demonstrated willingness to learn and be trained.
12. Be eager to learn, flexible and able to work with campers and other staff members.
13. Willing to work in whatever capacity, as required, to maintain a professional camp environment for guests. This may include assisting with construction, dish crew, janitorial services, etc.
Specific Job Duties:
Guest Services staff will be responsible for recruiting, communicating with, organizing and leading weekend rentals. Other job duties will vary depending upon what programs are running, but will involve leading program areas and interacting with campers.
To Apply: Visit http://www.crescentlake.camp/getinvolved-employment.php or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/11/2017 11:52:28 AM