Search Page | Back to Results
Audio Visual Assistant
General Position Summary
Provide support to the AV Technician and Conference Center with regards to sound mixing, setting up of equipment, and related AV sound support while providing customer service in a ministry setting.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Work with AV Technician to provide audio-visual support to retreat groups, conferences, Ecola and specialty events as needed.
• Be aware of weekly audio visual needs for retreats and conferences.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Assist with set up, training and support for SNL and Moonshadows.
• Receive hands-on training from the CBCC audio visual technician.
• Prepare meeting rooms for conference events in accordance with instructions by AV Technician; including room temperature, ventilation, turning on lamps, pulling and closing shades, etc.
• Meet with CBCC sound consultant for advanced AV training.
• Provide on-call services for retreat groups.
• Assist with special projects for the AV department.
• A desire to pursue a position in full-time ministry.
• Willingness to work up to 40-45 hours per week, on a varied schedule, including evenings, weekends and split shifts.
• Willingness to work in other operating departments such as food service or housekeeping, when full-time hours are not needed in the AV department.
• Experience mixing live sound from a board with at least 12 channels.
• Experience trouble shooting a variety of computer software programs.
• Mac and PC computer experience.
• Experience with gracious customer service
• A Christian in agreement with CBCC’s statement of faith, and with a consistent Christian testimony and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Audio Visual
Updated: 2/4/2020 11:40:48 AM