Search Page | Back to Results
Outdoor Education Staff
Now Hiring Spring Outdoor Education Staff!
Multiple openings for facilitators, environmental educations, program leaders at two beautiful north Idaho camps!
Develop and present outdoor classes; challenge course programs, group building and outdoor skills. May also be involved with special projects; light housekeeping; evening activities and mealtime duties.
- Work with faith based and public schools
- Positive attitude; energetic, dedicated, and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the program
- Commitment to mentoring children in outdoor learning settings
- Experience in education, challenge course or environmental sciences helpful but not required; paid training
- Special skills like guitar, song leading, storytelling, drama, and ropes course facilitating a plus!
NOW HIRING FOR SPRING SEASON: approximately April through May (with option to stay for summer staff as positions are available)
Fall season approximately Mid August into November.
Seasonal support staff and kitchen assistant positions may be available year-round
Up to $250 per week, based on experience; additional paid hours available for optional weekends; full room and board.
Email : Outdoored@lutherhaven.com
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Outdoor Education
Updated: 2/14/2017 6:04:32 PM