Search Page | Back to Results
Mission Impact Staff
The Mission Impact Program allows a young adult in a transitional phase of life to experience hands on ministry and, at the same time, gain valuable experience in the world of experiential learning and human services. This position is hired on a rolling basis with training offered monthly. Many of our Mission Impact Staff are hired into full time positions. We ask for a minimum of 6 months commitment, up to 12 months. This position includes on site housing and hourly pay up to 25 hours a week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Meet on a weekly basis with the chaplain
2. Mentor (number of mentees will be determined by the chaplain)
3. Attend and participate in Chapel services and spiritual life programs
4. Work up to 25 hrs a week in a paid position as a Youth Specialist or variety of support roles.
5. Work 20-25 hrs (Chapel participation and mentoring count toward this number)
7. Young Life—taking residents to church
8. Meet bi-weekly as a group
9. Complete requirements of job responsibilities
10. Participate in wilderness camping experiences with youth
11. Work Family Challenge and Youth Challenge Weekends
12. Could be asked to be a second person on a transportation run
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 11/14/2016 9:39:28 AM